About

The Holiday Inn Summit County is a 216 room hotel recently completely remodeled to showcase a "mountain-feel" exterior, enhancing the curb appeal and an interior that makes this your true "home away from home." With an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna as well as an on-site restaurant, the Holiday Inn Summit County is the perfect place to relax after a day of play in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sittin on the Dock of the Bay ~ Otis Redding Cover

Sittin' in the mornin' snow
I'll be sittin' when the blizzard come
Watching the snow fly by
And then I watch it fly back again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the top of the slopes
Watching the snowww fly by,
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the top of the slopes
Wastin' time

I left my home in Denver
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I've had too much city traffic
And look like snow is gonna come my way

So I'm just gonna sit on the top of the slopes
Watching the snowwww fly by,
Ooo, I'm sittin' on the top of the slopes
Wastin' time

Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, yes

Sittin' here resting my skis
And I like to just be alone
It's two thousand vertical feet I roamed
Just to make this slope my home

Now, I'm just gonna sit at the top of the slopes
Watching the snowww fly by
Oooo-wee, sittin' on the top of the slopes
Wastin' time

No comments:

Post a Comment